To buy: simply click on the button below. Cost is now $9.95 When payment has been processed you will receive an e-mail containing a download link and instructions. Please allow up to 12 hours in case of different time zones.
Note: Now and then notification e-mails can go astray - so please, if you haven't received an e-mail with your download info within 36 hours, e-mail us using the link at the bottom of this page so that we can put things right for you.
Equine Behavior - E-Book - is the result of 16 years of research into naturally occurring equine behavior.
The basis for these behaviors are investigated and their implications for horse ownership and keeping, and the design of supportive management systems, are discussed in detail.
Horsonality, the revised 3rd edition of the book, has recently been completely updated, and contains a large number of original photographs from the research archive, plus illustrations.
Content and details:
1. Evolution. - 9,529 words. (58.6KB)
2. Domestication and Tameness. - 8,070 words. (62.6KB)
3. Foundations of Psychology & Behaviour. - 5,515 words. (60.9KB)
4. The Equine Family. - 13,046 words. (90.3KB)
5. The Bachelor Group – Making of a Stallion. - 4,086 words. (29KB)
7. Body Language – Kinesics & Proxemics. - 7,125 words. (83.7KB)
10. Welfare, Ethics & Rights; Work & the 5 Freedoms. - 5,395 words. (52.9KB)
Downloads are available in pdf format. CD rom versions are also available, with an added charge for postage.
If you have any questions regarding format please e-mail us before you buy: